Spring Tiger Ryu: The Arts Ryu of Kinbaku (Spring Tiger Ryu) was co-founded by Master “K” and zElement in 2013 we are on the web at springtigerryu.com and can be contacted by writing firstname.lastname@example.org
Legal || Terms & Conditions || Privacy
These Conditions govern all Tickets issued for the Spring Tiger Ryu Event and admission to the Venue by us or on our behalf. Any person who purchases, possesses, uses or attempts to use any Ticket shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to comply with these Conditions.
Ticket Purchase and Delivery
1. Tickets may only be purchased from Spring Tiger Ryu (springtigerryu.com) or through any other sale or transfer mechanism authorised in writing by us. Tickets purchased or obtained from any other source shall be void and may be seized or canceled without refund or compensation.
2. We reserve the right to limit, at the time of purchase, the maximum number of Tickets that any person may purchase for the Event. Tickets may be limited to a maximum number per person, per payment card and/or per household. We reserve the right to cancel without prior notice any Tickets purchased in excess of this number.
3. The sale or other issuance of any Ticket is final and non-refundable. Once payment in full has been received by us the Ticket Purchaser will be provided, by email, a confirmation of the sale Tickets or other written confirmation are issued only to the original Ticket Purchaser in hard copy or via email aor as downloadable e-tickets. Keep your Ticket safe and bring them to the Event. We reserve the right to not replace or accept any Ticket that has been lost, stolen, forgotten, damaged, defaced or forged, or any Ticket which is unreadable or incomplete. If any Tickets have not been received 2 days before the Event, it is the responsibility of the Ticket Purchaser to contact Spring Tiger Ryu, Director, zElement, Director of Spring Tiger Ryu or designated representative by and for herat email@example.com or 323-767-6336.
4. Tickets are transferable to another party or future event is determined and approved by Seller. A Ticket may qualify for a partial refund or application to a future event for extreme or extenuating circumstances if determined and approved by Seller. Only the original Ticket Purchaser following the prescribed process may apply for a refund and it must be completed prior to the Event in order to be eligible for a refund. We shall not be required to issue a refund in relation to any Ticket which we reasonably believe has been the subject of a sale, transfer or disposal from original order. We will not refund any fees or charges paid in addition to the Face Value of the Ticket (for example, any Handling Fee or postage or courier charges. All ticketing questions, requests, or similar must be submitted in writing and is the responsibility of the Ticket Purchaser. Contact Spring Tiger Ryu Director, zElement at firstname.lastname@example.org or 323-767-6336.
5. We reserve all rights to alter the Event programme without notification including time, date, duration and Venue or other circumstances including safety and security concerns. In the event of such alteration, all available information will be posted on springtigerryu.com but it is the responsibility of the Ticket Holder to ascertain whether the Event has been postponed, rescheduled or canceled and any new dates, times, and venue.
6. Promotions, deals or discounted offers are provided at our discretion. All such offers are subject to availability and may be withdrawn by us at any time. Retrospective refunds are not permitted against any offer or promotion advertised after a booking is made.
Venue Entry & Requirements These Conditions incorporate the Site Rules.
7. If any Ticket Holder fails to comply with Site Rules, the Ticket Holder may be refused admission to or evicted from the Venue without refund or compensation.
8. The Event is not suitable for children under the age of 18. You must be 18 or over to attend the Event and proof of identity and age must be provided on request at the admission gate to the Venue.
9. We and/or any Authorised Person may refuse admission to or eject from the Venue without refund or compensation: a) animals (other than service dogs); Ticket Holder who is noticeably under the influence of alcohol, narcotics or any behavior-modifying substance, or is behaving, or considered by any Authorised Person likely to behave, violently, harmfully or in a manner contrary to public order and/or safety; any item that an Authorised Person considers dangerous, hazardous and/or illegal; and Persons within the Site or vicinity thereof who engages in disruptive, dangerous or violent behavior including (without limitation) throwing, casting, thrusting or propelling any object at any person, instigates violence, demonstrates racism or xenophobia, behaves in a way that any reasonable person may interpret as provocative, threatening, discriminatory and/or offensive, creates or poses any threat to the life or safety of themselves or any other person(s), or harms any other person(s) in anyway.
10. The Ticket Holder is responsible for his/her own personal property brought to and into the Venue. Neither we, the Owner of the Venue nor any Authorised Person accepts any responsibility for theft, damage, loss or breakage to any of your property which you choose to bring and/or leave at the Site. All items brought to a Site are brought and left at your own risk.
11. We will not be liable for any failure to provide any advertised facilities.
Media & Recordings These conditions apply except where we or an Authorised Person provides an exception in writing and the same may confiscate materials and eject any Person from the Venue.
12. Only authorized photographs or any other recordings of sound or images taken by a Ticket Holder within the Venue are allowed and may be used for personal, private, non-commercial and non-promotional purposes only. All media materials including artworks, photographs or any other recordings of sound or images taken may not, in any event not for commercial gain, disseminate at any time, over the internet, radio, television and/or any other current and/or future form or type of media, any sound, image, description of the Event (in whole or in part) including (without limitation) any such content made, recorded or captured in still or moving form by mobile phones or by any other form of wireless and/or portable device, and shall not assist any other person(s) in the conduct of such activities. Any recording or transmitting equipment (including professional cameras), unauthorised photos, recordings, tapes, films or similar items may be confiscated and/or destroyed by us.
13. Except where prior authorization is received, each Ticket Holder attending the Event acknowledges that he/she is likely to be filmed, recorded and/or photographed and the resulting content publicly disseminated across a range of media (including social media) for promotional purposes; agrees that perpetual use may be made, free of charge, of his/her voice, image and likeness captured whilst present at or about the Venue (by means of live or recorded video display, broadcast, transmission or other dissemination or recording, photographsor any other current and/or future media technologies) and waives, on an irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual basis, all rights to object to such recording and the broadcasting, transmission or other dissemination thereof in any current and/or future media technologies; acknowledges and agrees that we are the sole legal and beneficial owner of the copyright and any other intellectual property rights of any nature whatsoever in and to any recordings of sound or images taken within the Venue (including future rights to such recordings or to any works derived from such recordings) and waives, on an irrevocable, worldwide and perpetual basis, all rights (including moral rights) in and to any such recordings; and hereby unconditionally and irrevocably grants to us a perpetual, exclusive, freely assignable and royalty-free licence to use,adapt, distribute and/or exploit, by any means and in any current and/or future form or type of media or format, any recordings taken by the Ticket Holder within the Venue in breach of paragraph 11of these Conditions.
14. Neither we nor the Site owners shall have any liability to a Ticket Holder beyond the Face Value of the Ticket Holder’s Ticket; shall be responsible to the Ticket Holder for any indirect losses or damages including, but not limited to, loss of enjoyment, goodwill and/or travel or accommodation expenses. Personal arrangements including travel, accommodation or hospitality relating to attendance at the Event which has not been purchased from us are at the Ticket Holder’s own risk.
15. The Ticket Holder acknowledges that their personal information may be used for the purposes of the implementation of these Conditions subject to applicable law, including for administration, communication, enforcement, and access control purposes. We may share relevant information with third parties as may be generally and reasonably necessary for the proper and efficient staging of the Event.
16. In the event that any provision of these Conditions is declared void, ineffective or unenforceable in any respect by any competent court in any jurisdiction, that provision shall be severed to the extent necessary in that jurisdiction, and the remainder of these Conditions will remain in effect as if such provision had not been included and the validity, enforceability and/or legal effect of such remaining Conditions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
17. We reserve the right to make amendments to these Conditions from time to time at our sole discretion (including, without limitation, by amending or supplementing the Site Rules and/or the list of Prohibited Items). Any breach of any these Conditions may result in the cancellation of the Ticket, the refusal of admission to the Ticket Holder to the Venue, or his/her eviction from the Venue, in each case without refund or compensation in addition to any other remedy that we may have, even if the Ticket Holder did not have prior notice of the Condition or the breach.
18. We any Authorised Person and Official Ticket Agent are not responsible for your travel to and from the accommodation location or for any expenses including travel, accommodation, subsistence or loss of earnings caused by delays howsoever caused.
19. We will not be liable for any costs or expenses you incur as a result of any change in or cancellation of the accommodation, andour liability is limited to the price of the accommodation. We will not be liable to pay any refund for the cost of accommodation booked where no refund is payable to the Ticket Purchaserunder the Ticket Conditions.
20. Any information requests or other correspondence in relation to these Conditions should be addressed to zElement@springtigerryu.com.
Analytics We use
MailChimp, PayPal, and Woo Commerce are used as well as standard Google and SEO optimizer and capture protocols.
Who we share your data with.
Your data is shared with all third-party providers listed in this document including, our hosting platform, PayPal, Woo Commerce, MailChimp, and YouTube to complete actions that you have requested such as subscribing, purchasing, viewing, and others related to our web hosting platform, cloud-based services, payment processors, and third-party service providers. By default, WordPress does not share any personal data with anyone. Your rights with your data. If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. We use Recaptcha and the integrated “question” security plug-in to hinder spam. Visitor submissions and comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store. While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address, and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders. We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. This includes your name, email address, and billing and shipping addresses. We will also store comments or reviews if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others